Information about the webinar/ link to register
“We value ICA’s diligence and persistence to ensure that we have the best insurance coverage with the lowest possible premium. Through ICA’s oversight, our risk management program gives us a competitive advantage. ICA is a step above the rest”. – Client
“ICA audited our existing insurance policies, found significant insurance coverage “gaps” and then marketed our renewals and managed to cut our premium, while drastically expanding the coverage provided by the policies.” -Client
“They have continually saved us money, improved our coverage and kept us competitive… when many of our competitors have left the industry due to tremendous operational overhead.” – Client
“ICA’s services are unique; they’re not selling insurance, they’re protecting their clients and verifying the proper coverage for every possible scenario.” – Client
There are three main parties that factor into getting the appropriate commercial insurance coverage:
Because ICA serves ONLY the insurance buyer – ICA’s Client – and is compensated by the insurance buyer ONLY for their time. ICA is NOT an agent or broker and does NOT sell insurance. This unique positioning allows ICA to be objective and stay completely independent from the insurance industry. Therefore, ICA is never faced with a conflict of interest when advocating on the Client’s behalf.
2. ICA’s six decades of experience gives ICA a competitive advantage by providing Clients with methodologies for effectively identifying and transferring risk that outperforms traditional marketplace methods. By providing an outsourced risk management department to the Client, ICA prepares the Client for the many insurance and risk management complexities the Clients’ face.
3. ICA’s service model is designed to educate and train the Client and their staff to best manage their risk management needs. ICA’s experience and expertise provides the Clients significant resources, which includes proprietary and appropriate language for Clients’ insurance policies, when the Clients approach the insurance marketplace for achieving optimal results during the risk transfer process.
If your company pays more than $100,000 in annual insurance premiums, then you would be wise to have an Independent Risk Management Consultant on your team, who never works on a contingency basis nor receives commission from the Insurer. If you are paying that much or more in insurance premiums, the fee paid to an Independent Risk Management Consultant is money well spent.
Clients with ICA as their advocate realize the value of ICA’s professional expertise, especially now in the current “hard” insurance marketplace. Such a value proposition is effectively delivered through ICA’s unbiased risk management expertise, thereby optimizing leverage in today’s market to maximize coverage and minimize price of the Client’s ultimate insurance program placements.
2. Policy Audits for the optimization of insurance coverage, while eliminating potential coverage “gaps”.
3. Claims Advocacy in the event of losses.
4. Contract Review for ongoing Risk Identification and Risk Transfer.