2. Audit of the Client’s exposures to determine if the appropriate insurance has been purchased as well as evaluating the Client’s cost of the same coverage.
3. Claims Advocacy in the event of losses.
4. Contract Review for ongoing Risk Identification and Risk Transfer.
1.Because ICA serves ONLY the insurance buyer – ICA’s Client – and is compensated by the insurance buyer ONLY for their time. ICA is NOT an agent or broker and does NOT sell insurance. This unique positioning allows ICA to be objective and stay completely independent from the insurance industry. Therefore, ICA is never faced with a conflict of interest when advocating on the Client’s behalf.
2. ICA’s six decades of experience gives ICA a competitive advantage by providing Clients with methodologies for effectively identifying and transferring risk that outperforms traditional marketplace methods. By providing an outsourced risk management department to the Client, ICA prepares the Client for the many insurance and risk management complexities the Clients’ face.
3. ICA’s service model is designed to educate and train the Client and their staff to best manage their risk management needs. ICA’s experience and expertise provides the Clients significant resources, which includes proprietary and appropriate language for Clients’ insurance policies, when the Clients approach the insurance marketplace for achieving optimal results during the risk transfer process.
If your company is seeking a purely objective view on the risks that face your organization, from an unbiased risk management perspective, then having an independent risk management consultant on your team, who never receives compensation from the insurance industry or works on a contingency basis, is the advocate that you are seeking.
Expertise is always valued and possibly more so in the current hard insurance marketplace, whereby the return on investment is all about maximizing the coverages purchased and minimizing the costs of your insurance program.