“A Survival Series: Risk Management Techniques for the Real Estate Industry” is a series co-authored by Barron S. Wall, ARM, PMC, Karen Wallace Walter, Esq., ARM and Michael A. Santulli, ESQ and is published monthly in The Mann Report. If you are interested in reviewing this series, please contact us.
- If Your Computer Network Crashes - Are You Covered?
- Who Checks Your Checks - Check Image Theft - The Latest Corporate Concern
- Refinancing Risks and Rewards - Does Your Insurance Program Meet Your Lender’s Needs?
- Real Estate Owners - Who Is Insuring Your Real Estate Managers?
- Your Insurance Broker’s Conflict of Interest Brought to the Forefront
- Six Things Every Family Business Should Know About Insurance
- The Latest Exclusions on the Block - EIFS and CCA Exclusions
- Can Jack & Jill Handle Another Partner in the Claims Handling Process?
- Lease Language Your Lawyer Forgot - Part I
- Lease Language Your Lawyer Forgot - Part II
- Insurance Marketplace 2004 - Still Striving for Stability
- The Need for Real Estate Discrimination Insurance
- Maximizing Your Broker’s Performance: A Simple Contract Puts It All In Black and White
- The House That Three Little Piggies Could Not Build
- Lesser Known Insurance Evils Facing Property Owners
- Hotel Security - Are You Safe In Your Hotel?
- Preparedness Takes On New Meaning
- Terrorism Coverage Part II
- Leases Part II
- Coverage for Terrorism Part I
- Leases Part I
- AIG - Under The Gun
- Insurance Broker Bias & Malfeasance - The Story of the Year
- Insurance Brokers Scramble to CYA - The Saga Continues
- Weathering the Storm - Battening Down The Hatches Before Disaster Strikes
- The "Winds" Of KATRINA and TRIA May Blow You Away - Take Heed
- Claims Preparation Professionals - Assuring Expeditious Recovery In The
Event Of A Claim
- "A" Is For Alberto - The Truth Behind The Effects Of The Upcoming 2006
- When You You Thought You and Your Insurance Broker Knew It All A Novel
Idea to Save Money
- Hot Summer In The City - The Power Of Utility Service Disruption Coverage
- Transactional Risk Methods and Products to Increase Success
- Builder’s Risk Coverage - Basic Coverage Principals For Property Owners