Through our Risk Management Consulting Service, ICA strives to minimize the Client's risk of financial loss by designing a risk management program to meet the Client's risk management goals. To achieve these results, ICA provides the following services:
- Undertaking a risk management program audit covering exposures, insurance policies, and any non-insurance techniques, and where appropriate, recommending modifications or additional coverages for specific exposures or gaps in coverage, and seeking corrections and improvements, where necessary.
- Determining risks of financial loss from all properties and operations, and reviewing cost-saving alternatives to insurance.
- Providing the Client and its counsel with an insurance contract, lease and indemnification language analysis to decrease the Client’s risk of loss, as well as designing and implementing a certificate of insurance program.
- Orchestrating the competitive marketing of the risk management program, from development of custom specifications, to insurance company and broker selection, analysis of proposals, negotiation, recommendation and selection by the Client of the placement of the program.
- Providing claims analysis, negotiation and support to maximize the coverage available under past and current insurance policies, supporting the Client's risk management staff and counsel.
- Analyzing Loss Control and Prevention Recommendations to assist the Client in reducing both the magnitude and frequency of claims.
- Fulfilling all outsourced or on-site needs of the Client's risk management department by creating, out-sourcing or supplementing its own risk management department.
- Providing expert witness testimony and litigation support.
- Evaluating the Client's Directors & Officers Liability Insurance program as it relates to the changing duties created in the wake of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Advising the Client on feasibility of any proposed merger or acquisition by reviewing insurance programs, transaction agreements, target company's assets, operations and exposures.
- Assisting in bankruptcy proceedings to reduce the insurance premiums and assist in recapturing of outstanding workers compensation dollars from prior policies.
- Identifying and evaluating the Client's environmental exposures and recommending insurance programs.
See our Complete List of Consulting Services.